THIS MAKES TEACHING MUSIC EASY!
- Fantastic classroom music lessons with a variety of great activities and genres
- It is based around listening skills that help students learn across the curriculum
- It is written by a highly experienced music teacher.
- It has a great selection of pieces from Elton to Ludwig!
- It has all the facts, answers and interesting features of each piece.
- The activities and questions are creative< and great fun.
- It develops active listening skills!
- Lessons can be adapted for any level of primary student.
- Your favourite primary school music resource has gone digital! Teacher and student friendly. Send the student book to your class or load it on your wiki. Download your own listening examples with links provided
The Digital Edition.
Download your own listening examples from itunes and you are good to go. Simply send the student resource to your students either the entire book or extract individual pages as you like. Once you have purchased this digital resource you can send it to as many students as you like. Students use online tools to answer questions, create new music and explore the world of music – the very essence of effective use of technology in learning. A guide to assist find software and online sites is included in the teachers book. Highly teacher and student friendly.
The USB Contains:
- A student edition that can be sent to students iPads or laptops (Interactive PDF format)
- A teacher edition including answers, ideas, extra material, iTunes links and full student resource.
- The full PDF version of the original book.